The Legacy Circle
The Legacy Circle was created to recognize the generosity of friends and donors who designate a bequest to the future work of the Medical Center through a will or living trust. The Adventist Health Glendale Foundation honors these donors by including their names on the Legacy Circle Donors wall in the main lobby of the hospital.
If you would like to arrange a meeting with our Planned Giving officer, please call us at (818) 409-8055. We'll show you how to save income and estate taxes while passing more on to your heirs.
- The gift is assumed to be made by married donors, ages 79 & 78.
- The distribution percentage for the Charitable Gift Annuity is based on the rates established by the American Council on Gift Annuities.
- The distributions from the Charitable Gift Annuity will become 100% taxable in the year 2018.
- The maximum distribution percentage for the Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust to qualify under IRC regulation is 6.9%.
- Annual payout amounts for all three Charitable Remainder Unitrust scenarios reflect the initial year of the trust.
- Payouts in future years will be based on the value of the trust on the first business day of the year.